Get Ready for Rummage Sale! July 15th, 2018
Yes, it's that time again! Our Annual Rummage Sale is coming up fast, so keep reading to get the goods on our biggest event of the entire year. It's a special day where we offer a selection of archive, unworn bespoke samples, and gently loved pre-owned corsets, as well as discounted stock corsets, clothing, accessories, and studio odds and ends. If you're a corset enthusiast, this one's not to be missed! Tickets go on sale this Friday, June 15th.
Annual Rummage Sale
Sunday, July 15th, 10-5pm
Dark Garden, 321 Linden St., San Francisco
Entry to the Rummage Sale will once more be coordinated via ticketed group numbers.
- As to best insure that timeslots are not occupied by no-shows, this year's tickets will be $25+, which can be applied as a coupon towards any purchases made at the Rummage Sale.
- We're adding an extremely limited VIP cocktail preview on Saturday night from 7-9pm.
- 10am on Sunday continues to be our early bird hour, with a smaller group getting first access to this year's offerings and a longer browsing time before the next group enters.
- Our last two groups of the day will receive an extra 5% off their purchases.
Premium tickets for Saturday evening are $150 and include individualized attention from elite staff, a plus one to assist in your shopping experience, $50 credit, gift bag, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and 10% off new orders placed that night.
Tickets go on sale starting this Friday, June 15th:
Buy tickets here
Saturday VIP Cocktail Preview tickets – available Friday, June 15th (extremely limited spaces available) – $150
Sunday 10am Early Bird Preview – available Sunday, June 17th – $40
Sunday 11am-5pm General Admission – available Tuesday, June 19th – $25
We recommend arriving 5-15 minutes for all timeslots so we can check you in and estimate your corset size.
If you've never attended our Rummage Sale before, you're in for a treat! Here's what you can expect:
- Discounts on all in-stock corsets
- Steep markdowns on previous season clothing, lingerie, and accessories
- Couture ensemble samples from fashion show collections
- Pre-loved corsets from our archive
- An array of pre-loved consignment pieces from fellow corsetlovers (Dark Garden made only)
- Corset raffles!
- A delightful atmosphere of fun and camaraderie with other enthusiasts
- Grab bags and fabrics from our studio
If you have a pre-loved Dark Garden corset that you'd like to sell on consignment, you can bring those in as of now! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, call at 415-431-7684, or schedule yourself online via Appointy. For pricing purposes, please keep in mind that the value of a bespoke corset made for someone else's body is comparable to that of a standard fit. Our retail team will help you assess an appropriate list price for your corset. All consignment corsets must be processed by July 8th.
Put July 15th on your calendar now – our Annual Rummage Sale is not to be missed!