It's natural to love these flattering fabrics
Our Naturals Collection fabrics were carefully curated to complement a range of skin tones – you'll find not just light and dark, but also warm and cool undertones in these gorgeous silk satins. Create your perfect foundation corset: four silhouettes are available in eight colors and four different constructions. Will you choose our best-selling Risqué, now available with buttercream, faun, and chocolate mesh? How about subtle Invisible construction, for a buttery smooth exterior?
Compare the four construction techniques in the images below.
What's your Natural?
- Pink Champagne can also be seen in our Signature Risqué line – it's an icy pale pink with cool lilac undertones.
- Vanilla is a soft and lovely neutral off-white.
- Buttercream, a limited edition fabric, is light and buttery.
- Prosecco is the right choice for pale complexions with a warm glow.
- Honey is one of our two most versatile fabrics; a gorgeous, rich tone we used to call "old gold."
- Mocha is our other most versatile option; a luscious, light, warm brown.
- Chocolate is a mid-range brown, with subtle golden undertones.
- Coffee is one of the most striking fabrics, a beautiful dark brown with cool aubergine undertones.